[TYPO3-typo3org] Reading JSON from Forge

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed Mar 28 07:20:32 CEST 2012

Hi François,

you need an JavaScript Proxy on your origin server (the one where your
js file is located), as ajay requests are only allowed to the same
origin ;) - Called "Same origin policy"

https://github.com/hugeinc/ajax-proxy

http://codefury.net/2010/06/ajax-proxy-a-php-ajax-proxy-with-cookie-support/

Regards
Kay

Am 27.03.2012 21:35, schrieb François Suter:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to read some JSON data from Forge, more precisely an issue
> (e.g. http://forge.typo3.org/issues/10322.json). I can read that
> perfectly well with a browser, but if I try to get the content using
> jQuery.get(), my request gets blocked with the following message:
>
> XMLHttpRequest cannot load http://forge.typo3.org/issues/10322.json.
> Origin http://www.foobar.com is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin.
>
> What is this due to and how can I read Forge JSON data from a JS
> application?
>
> Cheers

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org