[TYPO3-typo3org] What should happen to buzz.typo3.org?

Christian Hennecke christian.hennecke at wunderknaben.com
Thu Jun 28 16:42:22 CEST 2012

Am 27.06.2012 14:04, schrieb ben van 't ende:
> Heyla,
>
> I do agree that we still need both. Not everyone has a blog that can be
> aggregated and we do have the team blogs as well that need their home. Thanks to
> the others in this thread for suggesting software. Snowflake developed t3blog,
> which should perfectly do the job for Buzz I would think. Anyone have experience
> with that?

I've created a blog with it once and cannot recommend it. From my
experience, it's buggy and missing some important functionality. I've
never been able to get everything working properly without turning off
the caching. The latest releases might have improved the situation but
the templating will still take a lot of effort if you want to change the
defaults.