[TYPO3-typo3org] What should happen to buzz.typo3.org?

ben van 't ende ben.vantende at typo3.org
Thu Jun 28 09:37:08 CEST 2012

Heyla,

Very cool if it could be updated to run on 4.7, Olivier.

After having read this whole thread it would seem the best idea to get BUZZ
based on Georg's news extension. It would be a cool showcase for extbase and
fluid. I do not think making use of a blog based on FLOW3 is a good option now.

What makes it complex in the backend currently is to add new users or
particularly groups. That should be something we should be able to do in one
form. Currently it is adding mounts, pages, groups, users, permissions to add on
new blog. Very complex and error prone. For the frontend it would be great if it
could be expanded socially.

@Georg: what do you think?

gRTZ ben

--