[TYPO3-typo3org] What should happen to buzz.typo3.org?

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Tue Jun 26 20:49:14 CEST 2012

> Maybe that is not even a bad idea to feature this all in one planet. I
am still
> waiting and pushing for a design. Christopher Hlubek is ready to
implement it
> and it will be a nice boost for FLOW3.

I'm wondering, when this will be done finally. To me it sounds just like
another never-finished (started), but frequently announced project.

About this hole blog aggregator thing: I have no private blog and
especially I'd like to have more blog posts out of TYPO3 teams. From the
server team side, we publish things like new service announcements on
buzz, as "they are not worth official news".

I think having the possibility to easily write blog posts without
maintaining setting up and maintaining an own site (TYPO3 with weird
extensions that do not work or even with the software from our WP
friends) would inspire more people to share their knowledge.

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks