[TYPO3-typo3org] What should happen to buzz.typo3.org?

Vincent Mans vincent at vibis.nl
Tue Jun 26 20:37:47 CEST 2012

Hi,

@3: I might have such an extension, but I'm not sure. It is made for "user
generated content" and it is tt_news based. It will be launched in a
project within a few months. It has nice features, but it will need some
rework for the purposes of buzz.typo3.org, I think.

So if people decide to go on with buzz, they can contact me. Please share
me your requirements. Then we can have a look at the software and if you
like it, I can take care of further development.

Bye, Vincent