[TYPO3-typo3org] What should happen to buzz.typo3.org?

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Tue Jun 26 09:37:38 CEST 2012

Hi.

My 2 cents…

On 25.06.12 18:58, Steffen Gebert wrote:
> Dear community,
>
> I'd like to ask for your opinion and ideas, what should happen with our
> blog site http://buzz.typo3.org

Well, since there is work being done to have a Planet TYPO3 (contact Ben
for details and progress information), IMHO we should just let go of
buzz.typo3.org. Most people seem to favor posting on their own blog anyway.

To ease the pain, it would of course be nice for people to be able to
migrate their content to a new platform, whatever that is for everyone.

And the old buzz should stay around in "archive mode" obviously, so
information does not get lost.

Regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns
TYPO3 Core Developer, FLOW3 / Phoenix Team

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org