[TYPO3-typo3org] What should happen to buzz.typo3.org?

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Mon Jun 25 19:19:27 CEST 2012

Thanks for your feedback, Stephen!

> Yeah, it looks bad... why doesn't it look like the rest of the typo3 site?
Because of nobody takes care of it (in any dimension, let it be design,
code, or anything else)

> I don't think Wordpress should be used... TYPO3 is suppossed to be a
> CMS... using WP on the official TYPO3 site will just look really bad, I
> know there aren't really any good blog extensions but still...
Right tool for the right job. TYPO3 is a CMS, Wordpress is a blog
software. We need a blog in this case. As long as I don't have to
maintain it ;)

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks