[TYPO3-typo3org] Forge user roles..

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Thu Dec 27 16:55:56 CET 2012

Hi Tolleiv,

you find a report of the available roles and their permissions here:
http://st-g.de/fileadmin/downloads/2012-12/roles.html

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 CMS Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks