[TYPO3-typo3org] Uploaded extension lost in limbo?

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Wed Dec 12 17:58:58 CET 2012

Hi,
currently we have some very strange issues with the ter scheduler tasks.
Therefore new extensions and updates might not show up. Thomas Loeffler
is trying to get his hands on the problem but it's quite hard to track
down the probems atm.

We'll hopefully have it back running soon.

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--
Tolleiv Nietsch