[TYPO3-typo3org] What should happen to buzz.typo3.org?

ben van 't ende ben.vantende at typo3.org
Wed Aug 8 18:38:12 CEST 2012

Heyla Guys,

In the marketing team meeting we talked about bringing buzz to typo3.org so we
reduce the number of websites we need to maintain and buzz is definitely a
community aspect we want to feature on typo3.org. We will have a specific design
content wise so the blog fits with the typo3.org design. I will plan a typo3.org
code sprint for the end of this year where we can work on several issues and
maybe also the integration of buzz into typo3.org. I will also request budget
for a number of code sprints for the coming year.

How does that sound?

gRTz ben

--
TYPO3 Community Manager