[TYPO3-typo3org] How to use the Big Blue Button server?

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Thu Oct 6 16:06:20 CEST 2011

On 06.10.11 15:46, François Suter wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am planning to use Big Blue Button from now on for the Doc Team
> meetings, like the other teams do. However I have no clue where to
> start. Are there any instructions anywhere?

Use the API examples below.
http://bigbluebutton.typo3.org/bigbluebutton/demo/create.jsp

Susanne has built a very neat interface on our new BBB server some time
ago. As we got feedback from Robert, how to improve the sound quality, a
few days ago, we try to get the new server productive the next days.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert