[TYPO3-typo3org] Central place for development tools

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Tue Nov 1 12:42:20 CET 2011

Hi Fabien & Francois,

>> In what Mailing List should the discussion carry on?
>
> I guess this one is just as good as any, although some developers might
> miss it.
Follow-up was set to t3o-NG. If sb. is interested, they can IMHO join.

>> Couldn't be at first a page on our Wiki? What would justify the set up
>> of a website for that?
>
> The difference is that we would just have links in the wiki. I suppose
> SteffenG is talking about actually hosting the scripts on an official
> server.

Exactly. Just to make it complete I suggest to refer to our other tools
(although I really expect this to happen on t3o). But my intention is to
have those tiny tools on a permanent, official URL.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert