[TYPO3-typo3org] TYPO3 Developer Login

Benjamin Keil benjamecho at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 29 18:27:07 CEST 2011

Dear TYPO3.org-Team,

today I asked the developer of ve_guestbook for an offer for changes + bug fixing of his extension.

Unfortunately, he can not accept the job because his TYPO3-Developer-login is not working since a couple of weeks and his requests about this concern have not been answered. I thought that another attempt could not hurt and wonder if there is someone on this mailing list who has got permissions to fix Udo von Eynern's login problem.

It would be unfortunate if the work on this popular Extension (popularity rank 9 in the repository) could not be continued, especially since there's urgent need for an update (the last version is 4.5 incompatible).

Best regards and thank you very much
Ben