[TYPO3-typo3org] Branding of review.typo3.org

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Thu Mar 10 18:23:38 CET 2011

hello,

Am 09.03.2011 15:34, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> Hi,
[...]
> There is a header with the logo, but it seems it's default wise disable.
> Go to your settings and enable "Show Site Header"
> I think this option makes no sense and should be removed.

It makes very much sense as it enables effective work for the people
that want to save those nonsense xy pixel up there.

AFAIK it should be anbled by default, if not it's abug that should be fixed.

[...]
> Anyway i think the CI of TYPO3 should be applied, i think a good chance
> to do this at t3o sprint in april.

since it is a tool that needs to be used by rather technical skilled
people I think CI should follow usability. I really prefer the slight
and slim look and feel of https://review.source.android.com/

After all it is about a list of patches and not something for reading or
enjoying.

Greets,
Peter
--