[TYPO3-typo3org] RFC: optimized switch for typo3.org-websites

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Fri Mar 4 13:10:42 CET 2011

Hello Stefano,

> have you the "power" to modify the selecttor also in subsites? (like http://association.typo3.org/
>
> ah: look at http://wiki.typo3.org/
> her the selector is really updated (or did you do it? :)

yes, I did this, because I'm building a new skin for the wiki. So this is one of the tasks I like to optimize.

I just could do it, but I think it's worth a discussion in this mailinglist. This could be used on all the sites, so we have a consistent user-interface.

My thinking is this: We together develop a good looking & proper HTML for this and admins can paste it inside their Templates ;-)

Greets!
Daniel

== DocTeam ==
Want to help? Just see what topics you're interested in and join us!
http://typo3.org/teams/documentation-team/
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/team-docteam
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-documentation