[TYPO3-typo3org] Sort and group by in issue tracker of forge

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Mon Jun 6 14:29:58 CEST 2011

Hi.

I am about to learn scrum for a forthcoming t3dd11 workshop. So I tried
to apply scrum theory using the issue tracker of forge.

So far I am positively surprised about the scrum integration in forge.
Really cool. One tiny issue that annoys me is that I can't sort the
grouping when I use the "group results by".

I'd like to group my stories by descending priority ("Must have" on
top). But Redmine always puts the lowest priority on top.

Although it looks like this is an open issue in redmine [1], I'd like to
ask you if there's a workaround to solve this.

--
cheers,
Steffen

TYPO3 Blog: http://www.t3node.com/