[TYPO3-typo3org] Contributor License Agreement

Christian Jul Jensen julle at typo3.org
Thu Jan 27 06:25:19 CET 2011

Hi Kay

Kay Strobach wrote:
> there 2 facsimile numbers to send the CLA to:
>
> 1.in the CLA PDF: +49 451 62068400
>    http://typo3.org/fileadmin/association/cla/T3A_CLA_Individual_v1.0.pdf
>
> 2.in the CLA description page: +41 (0)41 511 0039
>    http://typo3.org/about/licenses/
>
> I send the facsimile to the second number. And got no answere or any
> feedback, no i will send it to the first number.
>
> Please provide only *ONE* number.
>
> Hopefully the first number is working.

Thanks for the heads-up, I bounced this to info at typo3.org, it will get
into the ticket system and someone will take care of it.

As far as your CLA goes, either just wait a few weeks or see if your
status changes on forge, or write info@ and ask them to confirm your fax

happy LTS ;)

-julle

--
Christian Jul Jensen
julle at typo3.org

TYPO3 Evangelist
Member of the TYPO3 Association Steering Committee