[TYPO3-typo3org] please unify http://news.typo3.org/news/ and http://buzz.typo3.org/

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Wed Jan 26 15:03:39 CET 2011

On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 13:55:46 +0100, Marcus Krause
<marcus#exp2010 at t3sec.info> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Stefano Cecere schrieb am 01/26/2011 12:41 PM Uhr:
>> it's so odd to see news (also technical ones) about the 4.5 LTS..
>> someone in http://buzz.typo3.org/ and others in
>> http://news.typo3.org/news/
>>
>> it's confusing!
>>
>> what do you think?
>>
>> i guess these articles should live in the wiki anyway
>
> One is a blog, the other one an offical news location.
> I personally don't see a need to unify two different purpose sites.

wel.. since the traffic of both is usually very low... it would benefit to
merge and use categories to filter/split arguments!!

> I guess, it's more the editor who should think twice where to put an
> article in case he has both accounts.

agree. i jsut think we should try to simply as much as possibile the whole
workflow and instruments to communicate

   Stefano Cecere
   KRUR.com