[TYPO3-typo3org] Closing of issues on forge.typo3.org

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 15:36:25 CET 2011

Sebastian Kurfürst wrote:
> Then, forge automatically indexed the*whole Community Extensions*
> repository again, and if the commit message contained something like
> "Resolves: #xxxxx", it closed the respective issue.

In my case it also closed issues which were mentioned in comments
without the # symbol. The text just includes a issue number.

See this here:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extensions/repository/revisions/18653

In the comment it says:
"add User-Agent string to http header (solved bug 6312)"

And so my issue #6312 was closed.
Shouldn't it trigger only if it's "#6312"?

Regards,
Thomas