[TYPO3-typo3org] [TYPO3-doc] Tomorrow Wiki-migration to other server (2011-02-24 20:00 Berlin-time)

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Wed Feb 23 21:36:30 CET 2011

Hello Steffen,

> Thanks also from my side! Hope the new one has enough input files ;-)

Oh yes, the input files. I think/ hope the new server will have millions and billions of them :-)

> One wish: When cross-posting, could you please set a Followup-To: List/Group, so that not all messages appear in all groups? At least I prefer it this way (dunno what others think..)

It might be somewhere in an RFC of W3C, but implementing this is another think. In Thunderbird 3.1.7 it's not inside, and I don't like to hack it. So as workaround I don't use the "answer all" from
now on, when I had to crosspost something.

Do you find it anywhere on https://addons.mozilla.org/de/thunderbird/ ?

Greets!
Daniel