[TYPO3-typo3org] [TYPO3-doc] These days a Wiki-Design Rebrush

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Mon Feb 21 13:18:47 CET 2011

Hi Steffen,

>> Because for the new main typo3.org layout, I think the plan is to not
>> use it in any subsite (like wiki.t3o) before the main site is launched,
>> so that would delay your design initiative otherwise.
>
> It's already used since some time anyway:
> http://t3dd10.typo3.org/
> http://t3con10-frankfurt.typo3.org/

I also was wondering which one is really the new layout (the orange or the gray menu) - but now I know it for shure:
the new typo3.org-layout will be the one what we can see in the image on http://t3o.typo3.org/about/the-typo3org-design/ .

So we as DocumentationTeam won't get very near, but it will be similar. ;-) And in april we can do the final step.

Greets!
Daniel

== DocTeam ==
Want to help? Just see what topics you're interested in and join us!
http://typo3.org/teams/documentation-team/
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/team-docteam