[TYPO3-typo3org] Wanted: Design for forums on typo3.org

Tim Duelken timd at fladi.de
Wed Feb 16 21:06:10 CET 2011

Hi!

>> *and* forbidden for normal lists like german because of the high load!
> in forum you can easy configure where they are allowed and where not.

Until know I configured the forum to just sync the messages and have
disabled the attachments in the forum due to the policy
(http://typo3.org/community/mailing-lists/mailing-list-rules-guidelines/).
Of course this would be possible. I think this a point where we'll have
to talk about and decide how to proceed.

I'll put this issue on the todo-list for the team.

Best regards

--
-Tim