[TYPO3-typo3org] Login redirects to homepage

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed Aug 3 07:41:01 CEST 2011

Hi Christian,

asked that before (with patch for mantis ...).

Seems to be not that easy on forge.
Workaround which is working for me:

1. got to issue / wiki / somewhere on forge
2. click sign in
3. wait
4. use "back button" (i use it on keyboard)
5. refresh page

Hope that helps ;)

Regards
Kay

Am 02.08.2011 13:42, schrieb Christian Weiske:
> Hello,
>

> When visiting forge.typo3.org, I'm often not logged in.
> Now when clicking the "sign in" link from a bug page, I get logged in
> and then redirected to the forge index page, which is not what I expect.
>
> Could that be changed so that we're redirected to the page we're coming
> from, in my case the bug detail page?

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answere was usefull: https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach