[TYPO3-typo3org] New ter_fe

Marcus Krause marcus#exp2010 at t3sec.info
Thu Oct 28 19:44:58 CEST 2010

Hi!

Steffen Kamper schrieb am 10/23/2010 08:33 PM Uhr:
> Hi,
>
> [...]
> Please use the issue tracker if you want to ke proposals or if you want
> to report bugs.
> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-terfe

Steffen and myself have started with bugfixing sessions.

There were two major problems with extension key management on typo3.org:

* registration of keys had been "confirmed" with a blank page

  [RESOLVED] this should no longer happen

* key management (listing of registered keys + transferal of keys) was
  not usable (SOAP error) for specific users

  [PARTLY RESOLVED]
  those users who have faced this problem might try it again
  until now we haven't fixed it for all users but we expect it to be
  completely resolved by end of this week

Marcus.

--
Member TYPO3 Security Team