[TYPO3-typo3org] Extension Owner

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Wed Oct 13 10:04:05 CEST 2010

Hello !

This might sound somehow strange: But I am missing one of my extensions! :)

Well. It could be I have transfered the key to someone else. But let me
explain the problem: I want to retreat from working with TYPO3 and do
not want all my extensions to become unusable. Someone asked me about a
bug with the extension "kb_cleanfiles" and told me he is willing to take
care of it.

But now I looked up my extenison keys and noted that the extension is
not there.

So could you tell me what is the current owner account of the extension
"kb_cleanfiles" ???

I remember I have already transfered an extension key some times ago to
a user account I created especially for this extension because someone
wanted to take care of it. But I do not find this mail in my Outbox.

greetings,
Bernhard