[TYPO3-typo3org] Wanted: forums on typo3.org

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Thu Oct 7 13:27:44 CEST 2010

Hi,

used fudforum as well for a studentgroup.
Layout was ugly (but is customizeable), but worked very well and has
some nice features.

I think the first step should be one way sync from newsgroup to
fodforum, and afterwards sso from typo3.org to fudforum.

Anonymous post must be avoided on a http forum - reasons were told by
others before.

Best regards
Kay