[TYPO3-typo3org] Overview over Extensions

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Mon Mar 8 14:08:31 CET 2010

Hello Søren,

that's right, but forge does display the forge projects only.
I think there many extensions in TER which have no corresponding project
on forge.

Or we can integrate that as view on the user profile page on forge.

Of course it's better to centralise these pages ;) and forge is a good
place.

Best regards
Kay