[TYPO3-typo3org] [TYPO3-dev] ANN: Scheduled Downtime of forge.typo3.org on Friday, 4 Jun 2010

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Tue Jun 1 14:19:22 CEST 2010

Hey everybody,

[cross-post -- please reply to typo3.teams.typo3org]

I'd like to announce a scheduled downtime of forge.typo3.org, the
collaborative extension development platform of the TYPO3 project.

The downtime will happen at the end of the week:

Friday, 4 Jun 2010
09:00 (UTC+2h) - 11:00 (UTC+2h)

During this time, we will upgrade redmine from the outdated version we
are using right now (which is almost two years old), to the up-to-date
redmine version. Only minor visibly changes will occur, but the upgrade
will enable us to roll out new features more quickly and directly
benefit from redmine development.

Additionally, we will install the mylyn connector plugin for Redmine, so
you can manage issues on forge directly from within eclipse by using
Mylyn and [1].

svn.typo3.org will continue to work without interruptions during that time.

Sorry in advance for any interruptions this might cause,
Greets,
Sebastian

[1]
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/redmin-mylyncon/index.php?title=Installation#Client_Side