[TYPO3-typo3org] No mantis monitoring mails

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Jun 1 11:25:32 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

it seems like relaying is still disabled on the new SMTP server. I've
been trying to get help from the server owners, but that didn't work out
yet.

So finally, I have now installed a local SMTP for delivering
notification mails. I've tested it and it seems to work now.

The issue is still not finished completely as I would highly prefer to
have mails sent over the MX of typo3.org... I'm getting back at it as
soon as the new server is fully working.

Regards, Michael