[TYPO3-typo3org] Signed SSL-certificate

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov+t3ml at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 14:47:44 CET 2010

Hi!

On 2010-02-21 20:51:04 +0200, Martin Schoenbeck said:
> How can you be sure with other certificate authorities?

Because I trust Microsoft, Apple, Google and Opera Software in this
particular question.

> Spreading free certificates is a user friendly step.

Yes, as soon as it does not tell the user that this site is possibly insecure.

I have nothing agaist free. I am against warnings and installing
something unknown to get rid of the warning. It is irresponsible and
insecure.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 security team member