[TYPO3-typo3org] typo3.org Packages and Download page (continued)

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Fri Feb 19 13:09:51 CET 2010

@Francois and Steffen,

do you have admin-access to typo3.org? If yes, an extension would be
good what provides tabs - e.g. using extjs ;-)

With that we could have these tabs with several possibilities:
a) by usergroup (beginners what need the big easy button)
b) by intermediates (what need all download-files)
c) by advanced (who need info about mysql-version and more)

I see fileadmin/templates/scripts/mootools-1.2.4-core.js in the header,
so this is already available. What's about rgtabs from Georg Ringer,
that's a good one
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/rgtabs/2.2.3/view/1/1/#id4585657

Cheers!
Daniel