[TYPO3-typo3org] Signed SSL-certificate

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov+t3ml at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 10:42:32 CET 2010

Hi!

On 2010-02-17 16:24:30 +0200, Michael Stucki said:
> Just to repeat this again: In my opinion, forge and svn are developer
> systems. I understand that a browser warning may scare people in the first
> place, but I also expect that they rather ignore that warning than closing
> the window.

I guess TYPO3 Forge is the only "developer system" that tells TYPO3
devs that the it is probably unsafe to visit their Forge. Neither
SourceForge, nor Google Code do that. They do care how it looks like.
Btw, there are many TYPO3–related projects on both SF and GC.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 security team member