[TYPO3-typo3org] typo3.org down

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Feb 17 23:00:23 CET 2010

Hi,

> Which is why I suspected a race condition with eaccelerator cache.

It could be. I've observed similar race conditions in the past and not
necessarily with any code cache. Generating the temp_CACHED_* files
requires some time and if 2 hits come nearly concurrently, one will read
the incomplete file being written by the other process and - most likely
- crash because of some PHP error.

See the (small) thread entitled "Errors including
typo3conf/temp_CACHED_***_ext_tables.php file" in the typo3.english
mailing list.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter