[TYPO3-typo3org] Version matrix: MySQL 5.1 for TYPO3 >= 4.3

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Feb 13 16:04:55 CET 2010

Hi,

> Actually, the version matrix page duplicates the biggest part of the
> download page content. If we move the following sections from the
> current download page (or decide to drop them as they are ancient), the
> version matrix page could become the new download page:
>
> - Quickstart and Testsite packages
> - Older Releases

I've prepared a preview in the Draft workspace with the following changes:

- added the dummy package to the list of download links
- added the explanations about the dummy package to the package explanation
- added the link to the older releases
- removed the chapter about Quickstart and Testsite because they are
desperately obsolete

Here's the preview link:

https://typo3.org/index.php?ADMCMD_prev=1d553b3803bcd2b0bcbb537c8f92dbee&id=0

Go there and surf to the Download > Packages page.

The styling has got lost, because I think Steffen used id's to apply it
and my work in the workspace created news id's, but this can be easily
restored when we're ready.

Note that this would make the Version Matrix page disappear. Since the
link has already been spread quite a bit, I would keep the page hidden
in menu and make it a shortcut to the packages page.

I await comments to move on with that.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter