[TYPO3-typo3org] Version matrix: MySQL 5.1 for TYPO3 >= 4.3

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Feb 12 09:28:12 CET 2010

Hi,

> Actually, the version matrix page duplicates the biggest part of the
> download page content. If we move the following sections from the
> current download page (or decide to drop them as they are ancient), the
> version matrix page could become the new download page:

Thinking some more about it, I think it raises the question of the
download links to the dummy again. I just went through the original
thread in the core list again. It's true that it's probably not the most
useful link, however, from time to time, one might still need an empty
install for some reason (case in point for me this morning, debugging on
a clean install ;-) ).

Opinions?

--

Francois Suter