[TYPO3-typo3org] Broken Links in Documentation

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Feb 8 20:46:45 CET 2010

Hi Peter,

> may be the information found in this online manual is a little bit old.
> BUT it is a starting point for beginners. So at least the information
> should be available. BUT all links are broken. How can fix this:
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_quickstart/0.1.0/view/1/5/

It is a shame that such documents got totally outdated. I'm currently
giving all core docs a long-needed refresh, but I'm concentrating on
doc_core_* for the time being.

The next step is to check who's still active in the documentation team
and see if we can get working on other documents. But in the short term,
I don't see any chance of this tutorial being fixed unfortunately, for
lack of resources. Now if anyone is interesting in reviving this
document, make yourself known!

Cheers

--

Francois Suter