[TYPO3-typo3org] Package overview: Misleading link to 4.4 release notes

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Sun Dec 19 21:11:07 CET 2010

Hi all,

while my productive sites are running 4.3.x, I wanted to update my dev
instance as well to the latest security release.

But while I expected the "Release notes"-link to point to the
corresponding wiki page (http://wiki.typo3.org/wiki/TYPO3_4.4.5) it only
links to the general 4.4 release notes page
(https://typo3.org/download/release-notes/typo3-44/).

I somewhat feel that there should be two links for the current stable
release: a link to the version's general release document and one
pointing to the wiki - especially once the first security / bug fix
release is available.

What do you tink about this?

Regards,

Thomas