[TYPO3-typo3org] wiki.typo3.org "No input file specified" - server overload

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Sun Dec 12 00:49:23 CET 2010

Hello typo3.org admins,

how can we get to a good solution with the wiki-hosting? The performance is far too less and so for a single request there's very often not enough resources available, that leads to the message "No
input file specified". I have shell-acces to the server, but no access to choose a bigger hosting-package.

Is it an idea to look for a hoster what can support us and gets the logo of his company at the bottom of the page?

Greets!
Daniel

--
== DocTeam ==
Want to help? Just see what topics you're interested in and join us!

:: Daniel Brüßler - Emilienstr. 10 - 90489 Nürnberg