[TYPO3-typo3org] Migration path of security bulletins?

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Tue Aug 24 00:17:55 CEST 2010

Hi,

while login into the typo3.org backend, I saw the announcement, that all
content as of 20th of August will be lost after the relaunch and that
local backups of content added after that date should be kept.

Is this really the case? If this would be the case, it would also affect
the security bulletin we just released and all bulletind we will
probably release before the relauch (don't know when this will be).

I don't think that "local" backups are an option for us, therefore I
ask, if we could access the "old" typo3.org after the relauch or if any
other migration plan has been made for this important resource?

Besides the content migration, what about the links? I would really like
the bulletin URLs to be the same, or be redirected to the new URL.

Thanks for providing an insight into the migration plans.

Regards Helmut