[TYPO3-typo3org] System Requirements Page

Susanne Moog info at susannemoog.de
Sun Aug 1 15:18:07 CEST 2010

Hey,

On 08.05.2010 14:12, Steffen Gebert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just saw the link in the Install Tool refering to
> http://typo3.org/1275.0.html
>
> Could sb. please have a look at this page and overwork it?
> Like the version matrix, this could be also done in a nice table with
> columns for required and for adviced limits/software packages.
>
> What made me curious: "But the bottom line is - configure for at least
> 16 MB memory (we recommend to use 32 MB or even more)." ;-)

someone set this page offline and now we don't have system requirements
on typo3.org (or somewhere hidden so that I don't find them). Result is
that lots of links are broken. Can we please get that page back and
ideally get a permanent speaking link to it? (And can it be updated by
the infos in INSTALL.txt?)

Thanks,

Susanne