[TYPO3-typo3org] Newsgroups

Georg Ringer mail at ringerge.org
Sat Apr 24 17:00:50 CEST 2010

Am 24.04.2010 16:18, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> We should have a ng for each language we also support in BE. If there is
> no use for a long time then something is wrong with the marketing in
> these countries :)

??

I doubt that TYPO3 is much used in Russia but we got at least 2 clients
who need russian in the backend for editing content.

IMO it makes absolutly no sense to create those newsgroups. It will be
empty and if a beginner got a question there won't be enough pros who
look & can answer there. If a community is grown, of course they can
have their own newsgroup.

Georg