[TYPO3-typo3org] typo3.org relaunch on Forge

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Fri Apr 16 17:31:04 CEST 2010

thank you Olivier!

i really love the idea of an "open source website" !

if we'll put the state of the art of TYPO3 into typo3.org and make it
public.. it'll be the best tutorial/school for lots of people..
and i guess also the first project of this kind, among opensource CMS!

really happy

--

   Stefano Cecere
   krur.com - humanmedia company