[TYPO3-typo3org] New ter_fe

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Wed Apr 7 17:52:15 CEST 2010

Hi,

not sure if anyone already brought this up in the past. I just saw that
Mozilla marks every extension with a low amount of feedback as
"experimental" and doesn't provide these addons within the integrated
search in their products.

I though maybe this could be a good way to distinguish between good /
well maintained extensions and outdated extensions. If there were let's
say less than 5 ratings with more that 2 stars within the last 365 days
the extension would be marked as "experimental" and would not show up if
someone tries to import it from his TYPO3 installation directly.

As prerequisite it should be much easier to leave a rating or feedback.

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--
Tolleiv Nietsch