[TYPO3-typo3org] TER crap!

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sat Oct 31 13:18:16 CET 2009

Hi,

i still wait for the t3org relaunch before optimizing things.

I agree that something has toi be done, like vote / negative vote etc.
to sort out crappy things.

Also i think there should be some rules like we have in newslist,
minimum requirements like
* use default english
* include manual

I think there will happen something soon.

vg Steffen