[TYPO3-typo3org] [Announcement] Mailinglists: Now online again, under a new address!

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Tue Oct 20 15:50:39 CEST 2009

Hey,

Michael Stucki wrote:
> thanks for your hint. I fixed the reverse PTR this morning, as it was
> obviously wrong. Sorry for that.
> Can you please have a thorough look at this and let me know if it's still
> wrong?

Looks fine now, thanks Michael!

Maybe we could now fix the last annoying problem with the mail gateway,
too? TYPO3-team-core often removes attachments (seems to depend on
mime-type?)
I always liked to see read attachments inline. Furthermore I marked tons
of mails to keep track of issue status, so it's not easy for me to fully
switch to newsgroups.
It would be great if attachments won't be dropped in the mail gateway
for this list ;)

Thanks
Christian