[TYPO3-typo3org] Error in "Manage keys"

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Nov 4 12:45:19 CET 2009

Hi Michael,

Michael Stucki schrieb:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm just reading more error reports about TER problems via Twitter.
> Who will take a look at this? Has anything been changed recently?
>
> Wolfgang? Steffen?

i will do as i wrote after beta3 release. There is a need of change
anyways as TER doesn't respect new params in emConf (doNotLoadInFE).
Also if you change description or dependencies of extension, it's not
updated. Looks like this is only done with initial upload.

I will ask Wolfgang as i think something changed with server
configuration, as the white page after register is new.

vg Steffen