[TYPO3-typo3org] Wiki online

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Thu Jul 30 13:38:45 CEST 2009

Hello,

we've had a big problem, because spammers cracked the server. We needed
time to install everything new. Now you can keep on using the wiki.

changes:
- fresh new server
- now we have mediawiki 1.15.1
- the problem with the searchbox is fixed, so now I put it back to the
left side
- Michael Stucki converted the whole database to utf-8, so now Japanese,
Hebrew, Chinese, Russian is usable!

specials working again like before:
- WYSIWYG editor
- all content is available

in the moment not possible, will be back in some days!
- nice url e.g. http://wiki.typo3.org/XDG , http://wiki.typo3.org/De:TSref
- tag "bug": e.g. <bug>123</bug> (from the mantis bugtracker)
- lookup of TER-extension-info

Cheers!
Daniel

== DocTeam ==
Want to help? Just see what topics you're interested in and join us!
http://typo3.org/teams/documentation-team/
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/team-docteam