[TYPO3-typo3org] Help shape the future of TYPO3

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Tue Jul 28 22:19:29 CEST 2009

Am 28.07.2009, 18:18 Uhr, schrieb Dan Osipov <dosipov at phillyburbs.com>:

> Isn't the same thing achieved by the discussion boards, mailing lists,
> particularly the core list?

it is, but I bet, non technical users don't care much about mailinglists :)
they want to have a colorfull click interface with a lot of stuff
distracting them :(

however, must users who use TYPO3 are not experts, but everyday users...
they have to use TYPO3 because it is their work... and these are the ones
who might come up with some fresh ideas :)

I think that it is the task of the developper to provide some esay ways to
cuntribute to TYPO3. Of course I know that this is a time consuming task
that is most likely be hated by most devs.

Though, at the moment they should focus on 4.3, but it might be worth
thinking to provide some nice brainstorming section on typo3.org with the
possiblity to comment and/or vote. Of course a big noticeable link is
nescessairy in order to stumble across. (it should not resist in the
shadow like EXT rating - which is the reason why this failed IMO)

... and please don't tell me to use the bugtracker ... it is tooooooo
technical (some users run away if they see technical stuff :D )

Best regards
Phil

--
I never knew how good Opera is as a newsreader! Try it!
(used Thunderbird and Evolution before)