[TYPO3-typo3org] forge.typo3.org down?

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Aug 10 11:32:02 CEST 2009

Ingmar Schlecht schrieb:
> Peter Russ schrieb:
>> Now problem is fixed: no load - no robot - no search - no find ????
>
> What precisely did you not find? ;-)
>
> No, seriously, of course it would be better to have search engines on
> there too, but we didn't have the time yet to figure out what exactly
> caused the huge load problems with robots.

Maybe the problem is that every hit from a robot creates a new "session"
which generates the problem that Sebastian just found out (the "million"
entries in the sessions folder)?

Having that sessions cleaned up after a while, maybe we could allow
spiders again hit the page. At least "google" would be very cool.

Cheers,
Ernesto