[TYPO3-typo3org] Online rendering of manuals adds empty sections to the table of content

Stefan Galinski stefan.galinski at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 23:39:29 CEST 2009

Steffen Kamper wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>
> i will check this with your extension on my private TER in a few
days
> (hopefully), keep you informed.
>
> vg Steffen

Hi Steffen,

The problem was an incorrect style of the linebreaks. If you use enter
in front of existing header elements, then OOo will treat the new
linebreak as an header element too. IMHO it's definitly a problem in
OOo which shouldn't support such a senseless behaviour. In the
meantime it would be nice if empty header elements in the manual can
be simply ignored. I have the problem with each new manual, because I
forget this damn quirk. ;-)

--
Stefan